Windows OpenVPN installation
Here is how you Install and connect to our servers under Windows using OpenVPN.
- Download and install OpenVPN.
- Click on Download Client.
- Click on iOS, Android and other platforms.
- Click on Other Platforms.
- Enter your account number.
- Select a country.
- Click on Get Config and save it to your computer.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Copy the extracted files into C:\program files\openvpn\config or C:\program files(x86)\openvpn\config.
- Start OpenVPN as Administrator (right-click, Run as ...).
- Right-click on the OpenVPN icon and choose "Connect".
If you want to enable a protection against DNS queries on other network interfaces than the TAP one, then please edit the configuration file and add
After that save and reconnect. Keep in mind that this requires Windows Filtering Platform to be enabled.