Request an invoice for your payments
Please note that you have to be logged in to the account number that has created the payment token, and also that the payment tokens only exist for up to 45 days after the payment they are assigned to has expired.
If you do not know how to find your payment token, please read our Lost accounts guide, and then go to the payment option you used.
Steps to generate an invoice.
- Open our invoice page in Firefox
- Enter your payment token
- Enter the name/address it should be billed to
- Select which country you are based in (This determines VAT)
- Click on Create invoice
- The invoice will then be displayed in your browser, if you are using Firefox, then go to File -> Print (Ctrl+p)
- Click on File, and rename the file
- Click on Options (in the Print window) and Set Header and Footer to blank blank blank.
- Click on Print