WireGuard on Android
WireGuard on Android guide
Keep in mind that the WireGuard app on Android is an alpha version. It works on Android 5+.
Generating a WireGuard configuration and downloading it
Open our WireGuard configuration generator page in a browser on your Android device.
- Click on Generate a new key pair.
- Select the server you wish to connect from.
- Click on Generate and Download, and then select Save.
- If you wish to download more locations, click on Reuse last key pair and then repeat step 2 and 3 selecting the servers you wish to use.
Install WireGuard from the Google playstore
You can install it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wireguard.android
Or here: https://f-droid.org/packages/com.wireguard.android/ if you prefer to not use the playstore.
Import a WireGuard configuration.
- Click on the ⴲ button.
- Select Create from file.
- Select the WireGuard configuration that you previously generated and downloaded.
- Click on the toggle on the tunnel you wish to use.
Easily check your online privacy with Am I Mullvad
While you're connected to Mullvad, your browser could still be leaking information and therefore jeopardizing your privacy. With our Am I Mullvad tool, you can now get a quick overview of your connection status.
WireGuard Whitepaper (PDF)
Donate to Upstream WireGuard Development
Formal Verification of WireGuard Protocol
wg(8) man page
wg-quick(8) man page
"WireGuard" is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.