Windows, macOS, and Linux users – try the latest beta version of our VPN app.
Download version 2018.3-beta1 now:
For those unable to access our website, our GitHub page also hosts the app's download files.
Some of the key updates include
- the ability to choose a specific server
- compatibility with Chromecast, Sonos, and other (non-Apple) wireless devices
- draggable scrollbars in all menus
- the option of disabling IPv6
- (Linux users) support for Ubuntu 14.04, Debian 8, and other, older distributions.
We've also fixed the issue of users being stuck in the "Connecting to daemon" view.
What is a beta release?
A beta release is usually the final test version of a piece of software before the next official version is released. This means that bugs may still exist even though the software has been tested internally.
But that's exactly why beta releases occur, so that external users like yourself can test the software and give us valuable feedback.
If you'd rather wait for the next official release, though, that's ok too. The latest official, non-beta version is always available on our download page.