Scheduled maintenance 2018-07-23
17 July 2018
On Monday, maintenance is planned for parts of our infrastructure. This may cause temporary disruption of the service. We will do our best to minimize the time this will affect you.
The maintenance will start at 2018-07-23 07:00:00 UTC and will likely last less than one hour.
During the maintenance the following things might not work:
- The account page on our website, including account creation, making new payments and managing ports.
- If you restart the Mullvad VPN App, you might not be able to reach api.mullvad.net, and thus will not be able to log in to a VPN server.
- Port forwarding. It will however work if you've logged on before the maintenance.
- Information about time left and forwarded ports in the client / App and on the website.
- Downloading OpenVPN and WireGuard configuration files.
- Payment processing. Any payments made during this time will be processed once the maintenance is done.
The account page, and the OpenVPN and WireGuard configuration pages on the website will be disabled during this period to avoid confusion.