This policy provides explains our view on cookies and lists the ones that we use along with an explanation of what they do and why we utilize them.
All of our policies regarding data and its storage
- No logging of user activity policy
- Swedish legislation relevant to us as a VPN provider
- Terms of service
We never store data that isn't absolutely necessary, and if it is, then only upon the active request of a customer. This choice is deeply rooted in our culture and tied to our belief that everyone has a right to privacy.
As a result, our website utilizes only a few cookies, all of which are essential for us to provide certain services and created only if a user actively chooses that service.
All the cookies we use
Yes, this is all of them!
- authToken (expires when the browser window is closed) – is created when you log into an account and automatically removed when you close your browser window
- language (expires when the browser window is closed) – is created when you choose a language preference for this website
- csrftoken (expires when the browser window is closed) – is created when you view almost any form on this website and prevents a malicious website from tricking you into submitting a POST request to us, otherwise known as cross-site request forgery
- __stripe_sid (expires after 30 minutes) – is implemented by Stripe and created when you proceed to the Stripe payment page
- __stripe_mid (expires after one year) – is implemented by Stripe and created when you proceed to the Stripe payment page.